At A2Z Filing Services, we take the privacy and security of our client's information very seriously. Our confidentiality agreement includes the following crucial clauses that all our clients must adhere to.
- We do not disclose any information about our clients to external parties.
- We do not use our clients' names or brands for our marketing initiatives without their express written permission.
- We do not use our clients' information or name to contact other potential customers.
- We do not sell or provide our client list or client information to third parties.
At A2Z Filing Services, we take the confidentiality of our client's information seriously. In accordance with intellectual property laws, we have established the following confidentiality agreement:
- Confidential information that must be disclosed includes but is not limited to, invention descriptions, technical and business information relating to proprietary ideas and inventions, patentable ideas, trade secrets, drawings and/or illustrations, patent searches, existing and/or anticipated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, clients, customers, marketing, and current information.
- The only internal parties at A2Z Filing Services with a need to know about confidential information are its directors, officers, partners, members, employees, and/or independent contractors (collectively, "affiliates"). Unless otherwise required by law, A2Z Filing Services and its affiliates will keep the private information they received from the discloser a secret.
- This Agreement does not impose any obligation on A2Z Filing Services regarding any Confidential Information that: (a) was in A2Z Filing Services possession before receiving it from A2Z Filing Services Client; (b) is or becomes publicly known without A2Z Filing Services fault; (c) was lawfully received by A2Z Filing Services from a third party without being subject to a duty of confidentiality to the A2Z Filing Services Client, or (d) was.
- The disclosure of confidential information is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire understanding between Client and A2Z Filing Services This Agreement may not be amended or supplemented except in writing signed by the parties.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement will be enforced to the fullest extent practicable, and the unenforceable provision(s) will be deemed changed to the minimum extent necessary to allow enforcement of the Agreement as a whole.
- Any unauthorized activity that causes negative effects, losses, or damages to A2Z Filing Services will be the responsibility of the client and may subject them to legal action.